This item is discontinued.
Please see our accys index for a list of current products.
Motorized Modeling Plane
Removing material from modeling projects used to require a lot of time and effort. All it takes now is Great Planes' Power Plane—and a few minutes.
Set the depth of cut adjustment, plug it in and the Power Plane's rotary blade removes as much as 0.030” of unwanted material in one fast, clean pass. It gets surfaces ready for sanding fast. Push the twin on-buttons simultaneously, and the Power Plane powers through glue joints, changing wood densities—even end-grain balsa wood—the same way: quickly and easily. For safety, simplicity and speed, the Power Plane is truly a “cut” above the rest!
- Removes material from smooth, flat surfaces with the speed of a electric-powered rotary cutter.
- Requires no previous experience—achieve excellent results from the very first pass.
- Plugs into any 110V AC outlet for power—requires no transformer.
- Light and easy in the hand, and ergonomically designed to provide the same strong five-finger “grip” as a good sanding block.
- Twin “ON” button design makes it ideal for use with either hand. Can't be turned on by accident, or left on by mistake.
“Light, simple, easy to operate—the Power Plane makes old-fashioned razor planes obsolete, and speedy material removal a breeze.”
Stock Number: GPMR4030