This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Fast Outboard Action!
Here's the quickest, easiest way to race a HOT outboard engine powered boat! Top Speed delivers fast, competitive performance—nearly right out of the box. You don't need special parts and tools or lots of marine R/C expertise. One version lets you supply your own engine...the other comes with O.S. Engines' powerful .21 XM Outboard, ready to bolt on and go!
- Transom comes installed in the ABS hull—just bolt your engine to the back (O.S. .21 XM Outboard needs no additional mounting hardware)
- Easy-access radio compartment positions on-board gear in-line to improve lateral balance
- Measures slightly longer than most other .21-size tunnel hulls, increasing stability for recreational racing and high-stakes competition
- Pull/pull system for steering linkages improves their durability and accuracy
- All control linkages are kept as direct as possible to minimize slop and simplify maintenance
- Assembly manual includes engine mount adjustment tips to maximize speed in any water conditions
GPMB1050 (requires engine)
GPMB1055 (includes O.S. .21 XM engine)
Length (w/o engine): 27.25 in (690 mm)
Length (w/ O.S. engine): 34.75 in (880 mm)
Beam: 13.0 in (330 mm)
Height (hull only): 5.5 in (140 mm)
Weight (w/o engine): 5.3 lb (2.4 kg)
Requires: 2-channel radio, fuel & starting equipment (GPMB1050 also requires .21 marine outboard engine)