This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Finally—a Cub ARF with no compromises!
This Cub .40 ARF marks a dramatic advance in assembly ease and scale accuracy. It's both 90% factory-built and truer to the original plane than most other R/C versions—from its barndoor ailerons to the accurately proportioned wing, fuselage, rudder and stabilizer.
- Excellent first sport-scale kit—assembles quickly, maneuvers well and lands slow and easy.
- Reproduces the full-scale aircraft with amazing accuracy, using precise CAD engineering and data from original Piper 3-view drawings.
- Roomy radio compartment simplifies installation of on-board components and provides space to install a fully detailed cockpit and pilot, if you wish.
- Fiberglass cowl comes factory-painted to match the fabric covering—precision-formed, ready-to-paint replica cylinder head is also included.
- Includes an adjustable engine mount; premium-quality, Great Planes brand hardware; and decals for authentic markings and N-numbers.
Stock Number: GPMA1311
Wingspan: 81 in (2055 mm)
Wing Area: 984 in² (63.5 dm²)
Weight: 8.5 lb (3.86 kg)
Wing Loading: 19.9 oz/ft² (61 g/dm²)
Fuselage Length: 49 in (1245 mm)
Requires: 2-stroke .40-.65 cu in or 4 stroke .52-.70 engine & 4-channel radio with 5 servos
Product Manual - Parts Listing - Accessories Needed