This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Patty Wagstaff's Extra 300S as an ARF!
As a highly respected ambassador in the field of women's aviation, world champion aerobatic pilot Patty Wagstaff dazzles crowds worldwide with her airshow performances, something you can now execute on a smaller scale — 1/4 scale to be exact! The Great Planes ARF reproduces the familiar red, white and sapphire blue trim scheme of Wagstaff's Extra 300S, and her sponsor decals are included. It's an intermediate-level ARF that requires less building time than a kit, so all willing daredevils can proceed with their own flying stunts in as little as 15 hours!
- True-to-scale outline is precovered in Top Flite® MonoKote® to correspond with the original's popular red, white and sapphire blue trim scheme.
- All wood and extremely lightweight, with plug in wings and stabilizer.
- All flying surfaces are fully airfoiled, including the fin and rudder, for smooth flying at practically any altitude.
- Increased surface deflection for performing wildly courageous maneuvers!
- Delivers outstanding performance with a 2-stroke glow or gasoline engine.
Stock Number: GPMA1305
Wingspan: 78 in (1980 mm)
Wing Area: 1157 in² (74.6 dm²)
Wing Loading: 31 oz/ft² (94.6 g/dm²)
Weight: 14-16 lb (6.35 - 7.26 kg)
Fuselage Length: 72.5 in (1840 mm)
Requires: 2-stroke 1.6-2.1 cu in or 4-stroke 2.0-3.0 cu in glow or 2.5-3.8 cu in gasoline engine, 4-7 channel radio w/6-7 servos (including 5-6 high-torque control surface servos with a minimum 60 in/oz., and one standard throttle servo)
Product Manual - Parts Listing - Accessories Needed - View the video
How to Tighten Covering on ARF Models