This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
in no time!
With the Super Skybolt ARF, the only things standing between the pilot and a first performance at the field are a few hours of fast, easy assembly. There's no need to build: The airframe is built light, strong and straight. The hardware is generous and Great Planes' best. And the performance is everything an aerobat could want: crisp and precise in execution, silky smooth in transition and adept at making a pilot's best look better than ever. The Super Skybolt offers the elegance of yesteryear's air show greats with the ease that comes with Great Planes' best ARF engineering.
- Ready to take center stage in as little as 12-15 hours!
- Almost a full pound lighter than the kit, for stronger climbs and quicker response overall!
- Simplified strut design strengthens structures, speeds assembly — and eliminates unsightly screw-down brackets!
- Fast, smooth and predictable in flight, with a long tail moment to ensure true tracking.
- Performs classic air show maneuvers with ease and grace — just right for straight, level flight and impressive, low-level flybys!
Stock Number: GPMA1242
Wingspan: 57 in (1450 mm)
Wing Area: 924 in² (60 dm²)
Weight: 7.7 lb (3.49 kg)
Wing Loading: 19.2 oz/ft² (59 g/dm²)
Length: 53 in (1345 mm)
Requires: 2-stroke .60-.75 cu in or 4-stroke .70-.91 cu in engine, 4-channel radio w/5 servos, glow fuel and support equipment. Pilot figure not included.
Product Manual - Parts Listing - Accessories Needed - Product Flier
How to Tighten Covering on ARF Models