This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Almost Ready-To-Fly 2-Meter Sailplane
This model, the ARF version of the sailplane that won the prestigious International Glider of the Year award in Nurnberg, features thermal-surfing aerodynamics! Designed for intermediate to experienced sailplane pilots seeking competition-class maneuverability, the versatile Spirit Elite ARF makes full use of computer mixing capabilities, including "CROW" mixing.
- Ready for launching in just hours—leaving more time for setting up and experimenting with sailplane mixes!
- Fiberglass fuselage reduces drag and increases durability—arrives gel-coated in white for a sleek finish.
- Built up wood wing features a genuine MonoKote® finish and a triple taper planform for improved lift and reduced tip drag.
- Advanced Selig/Ashok Gopalarathnam SA7035 and SA7036 airfoils enhance speed and offer easy wind penetration without requiring additional ballast.
- A 2-piece wing design and built-in locations for flap and aileron servos provide welcome convenience.
- Mounting locations for aileron and flap servos are prebuilt into the factory-assembled wing.
- Routing wire passages with pre-installed pull strings aid in guiding servo leads through the wing panels.