This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Kit quality, ARF ease-and performance to please every flier.
Not only is the Great Planes Spirit a successful competition sailplane, it's also an ideal R/C trainer, with a wide speed range and built-in stability. This attractive ARF version requires little assembly time, yet results in a finished model that matches any kit for quality - from its all-wood construction to the glossy, durable Top Flite MonoKote covering.
- 2-meter wing's modified Selig 3010 airfoil, low wing loading, triple taper planform and polyhedral shape combine for excellent stability.
- If desired, use the optional spoilers - already built into the wing panels - for increased landing control (requires a radio with at least 3 channels).
- Performs well with mini or standard size servos.
- Includes clear plastic canopy, molded cockpit and pilot figure for realistic detail.
- Bold stripes on bottom side of wing aid in quickly identifying flight orientation.
Stock Number: GPMA1045
Wingspan: 78.5 in (1995 mm)
Wing Area: 676 in² (43.6 dm²)
Weight: 2 lb (910 g)
Wing Loading: 7 oz/ft² (20 g/dm²)
Length: 39 in (1000 mm)
Required: 2-3 channel radio
Product Manual - Parts Listing
How to Tighten Covering on ARF Models