This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
A do-it-all dynamo with ARF ease!
Just 12-15 hours after opening the box, you can be ready to send your Dazzler ARF through impressive aerobatics: rocketing rolls, knife edge, inverted flight and more. In fact, there's almost no maneuver that the Dazzler can't do - and a .40-size engine is all you need to power it through its paces. You'll be up in the sky with minimal time and effort...and once there, you won't want to come down!
- Includes high-quality, all-wood parts, pre-bent landing gear, Great Planes brand hardware, and a step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly manual.
- Provides even novice pilots with stunning maneuverability, courtesy of oversized control surfaces and a fully symmetrical airfoil.
- Makes efficient use of its compact size, with a servo tray built into the wing center section and hatch beneath the fuselage for easy radio access.
- Increases workshop and flight line convenience by including a large, removable hatch for reaching the fuel tank and lines quickly.
- Features pre-printed graphics in an eye-catching trim scheme, and a stylish pre-painted canopy that fairs seamlessly into the fuselage for streamlined looks.
Stock Number: GPMA1038
Wingspan: 48 in (1220 mm)
Wing Area: 578 in² (37.3 dm²)
Weight: 4.25-4.75 lb (1.9-2.2 kg)
Length: 43 in (1090 mm)
Engine Required: 2-stroke .32-.46 cu in or 4-stroke .40-.52 cu in
Radio Required: 4-5 channel w/5 standard servos
Product Manual - Accessories Needed - View the video