This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
AN EXCITING ARF THAT CAN DO IT ALL!
It's the ARF that's capable of all types of flight! The Reactor 3D is the most versatile aircraft ever conceived — because it was engineered that way from the start. It performs equally well in extreme 3-D, precision/pattern and Sunday sport flying; all with either the power of a glow engine or brushless electric motor.
- It's the best of both worlds: a sleek, modern design complemented by conventional built-up, all-wood construction.
- The Reactor 3D's ultra-thin (9%) airfoil allows for easy transition in and out of high alpha flight.
- Another performance benefit is the exceptionally wide speed range: it can fly slow on demand, but is also capable of speeds that similar models can't come close to.
- Flies well with your choice of a glow engine or brushless electric motor!
- Transitions easily in and out of 3D, pattern and sport flight.
- A low parts count makes final assembly a breeze.
|The wing panels are removable for easy transportation.||The tailwheel attaches easily, and is steerable to offer better ground handling.|
Stock Number: GPMA1021
Wingspan: 58 in (1475 mm)
Wing Area: 745 in² (48.1 dm²)
Weight RTF: 5.25-6.16 lb (2.41-2.72 kg)
Wing Loading: 16-18 oz/in² (50-57 g/dm²)
Length: 59 in (1500 mm)
Glow Engine Requirements: 2-stroke .46-.51 cu in or 4-stroke .70 cu in support equipment
Electric Motor Requirements:42 mm brushless outrunner motor, 60A brushless ESC, (2) 3200mAh 3-Cell LiPo battery
Radio Gear Requires: 4+ channel radio w/5-6 servos