This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Ultra Sport aerobatic performance 90% closer to takeoff
The Ultra Sport 40 ARF unites Great Planes' kit expertise with the highest standards of prebuilt craftsmanship resulting in one of the strongest, best looking and most aerobatic aircraft ever made.
- Deluxe ARF package includes all aircraft components except radio, engine and propeller
- Factory-installed wheel wells and mounting rails are ready to accept optional retracts
- Custom-sculpted cowl fits well around most engines with little or no trimming
- Features an interlocking wood structure surrounded with a strong, lightweight, layered composite covering
- Available in either red or blue trim schemes
Stock Number: GPMA1005 (Red trim) or GPMA1010 (Blue trim)
Wingspan: 55 in (1400 mm)
Wing Area: 566 in² (37 dm²)
Length: 49.5 in (1260 mm)
Weight: 5.25-6.0 lb (2.38-2.72 kg)
Wing Loading: 23 oz/ft² (70 g/dm²)
Requires: 2-stroke .40-.46 (6.5-7.5 cc) or 4-stroke .60-.70 (10-12 cc) engine & 4-5 channel radio
Ultra Sport 40 ARF Red Parts Listing
Ultra Sport 40 ARF Blue Parts Listing