This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
.60-SIZE SEMI-SCALE SPORT KIT
Enjoy military jet looks and muscle ... with prop - driven ease
One of the Vietnam era's best fighter-bombers, the U.S. F-4 Phantom II jet could out- maneuver surface-to-air missiles and carry eight tons of munitions. Great Planes skillfully captures the "Rhino's" fuselage contours, upswept wing and distinctive tail anhedral in this dramatic sport plane-an easy-building kit that'll give you .60-size goosebumps!
- CAD-engineered, interlocking wood parts-and exceptionally detailed, photo-illustrated instructions-make this F-4 an easy project for any moderately experienced kit builder.
- Precision-molded ABS parts quickly reproduce complex contours...full-color decals provide realistic markings (including the familiar "shark mouth").
- Internally concealed control linkages maintain scale lines and enhance aerodynamics.
- Removable canopy and tail hatch provide easy access for fuel tank and radio gear installation.
- Includes steerable nose and fixed main landing gear-plans and instructions show optional retract installation for added realism.
"People will take notice when the F-4 performs, but you don't even need to leave the ground to wow 'em at the field."
Great Planes Model Manufacturing
Wingspan: 50 in (1280 mm)
Wing Area: 880 in² (57 dm²)
Weight: 10-11 lb (4.54-4.99 kg)
Wing Loading: 22-25 oz/ft² (68-76 g/dm²)
Fuselage Length: 64.5 in (1640 mm)
Requires: 2-stroke .61-.75 cu in (10-12.5 cc) engine & 4-channel radio with 4-6 servos