This item is discontinued.
Please see our airplanes index for a list of current products.
Get back to the basics of sport flying—where you don't need computer radios, expensive engines and months of workshop time to enjoy exciting aerobatics. With 4-channel control and an economical .40-size engine, the Rapture 40 performs powerful maneuvers…and handles easily enough to be a confident step up after you've mastered your trainer.
- High-quality, lightweight, precisely interlocking balsa and ply construction.
- A Selig 8036 airfoil provides strong, versatile aerobatic capabilities.
- Primarily open frame wing structure without cap strips makes assembly fast and simple.
- For quick access, the fuel tank installs securely on a removable tray—just remove a couple of screws to slide it in and out for maintenance.
- Included adjustable engine mount accepts any engine in the recommended range.
Stock Number: GPMA0220
Wingspan: 60 in (1525 mm)
Wing Area: 635 in² (41 dm²)
Weight: 4.5-5.25 lb (2.04-2.35 kg)
Wing Loading: 16-19 oz/ft² (50-57 g/dm²)
Length: 46.5 in (1185 mm)
Engine Required: 2-stroke .40–.50 cu in or 4-stroke .40-.52 cu in
Radio Required: 4-channel with 4 servos
Product Manual - Parts Listing
|View the video clip:|