Moment of truth. Deep breath and throw the control sticks over. A perfect arc at the apex of a textbook knife edge loop. The controls are responsive, the airframe is solid, you pull off torque rolls and harriers flawlessly. With the U-Can-Do SF you can do anything.
The U-Can-Do SF’s Side Force Generators and dual-tapered wings provide a degree of stability and control authority in 3D maneuvers you won’t find in any plane without wingtip extensions.
It’s ARF, glow or electric-ready and it’s exactly what you need to perfect every 3D maneuver you never thought you’d nail.
- Side Force Generators (SFGs) provide maximum control authority
- Tame wild 3D maneuvers you never thought you'd nail
- Can be equipped for glow or electric power
- Stock Number
- 59 in (1500 mm)
- 58 in (1475 mm)
- Wing Area
- 912 in² (58.8 dm²)
- 6.5-7.25 lb (2.95-3.29 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 18.3 oz/ft² (56 g/dm²)
- Radio with a minimum of 4-channels and 5 high-torque servos, 2-stroke .55-.65 or 4-stroke .80-.82 glow engine, or 50-55-500 brushless outrunner motor, 60A ESC (min.) & (2) 11.1V 3350mAh LiPo batteries.
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.