Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee—in 3D! The U-Can-Do 3D ARF whisks you into incredible 3D maneuverability with almost no effort or waiting! Hovering, knife edge, inverted flight—both traditional and non-traditional flight attitudes are well within its sweeping performance envelope.
- Available in a sporty, easy-to-transport .46-size model.
- Flight-ready in 8 hours...or less!
- Constructed using the finest materials—premium-grade wood, durable fiberglass and Top Flite® MonoKote® covering.
- Large control surfaces allow the U-Can-Do 3D ARF to maneuver in ways most pilots would never imagine.
- Dual aileron and elevator servos give the strong, quick response necessary for extreme 3D maneuvers.
- Challenges the veteran pilot with the throws maxed—provides the first-time low-wing pilot with a smooth, steady flier with reduced throws.
- Stock Number
- 65 in (1650 mm)
- Wing Area
- 1072 in² (69 dm²)
- 7-7.3 lb (3.18-3.35 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 15-15.9 oz/ft² (46-48 g/dm²)
- 69.5 in (1765 mm)
- Engine Required
- 2-stroke .61-.91 cu in or 4-stroke .70-.91 cu in
- Radio Required
- 4-channel w/6 servos