The Sequence 1.20 excels in crisp, smooth handling and arrow-straight tracking — precision maneuvers found on top-level competition planes. With its slightly smaller dimensions and use of less expensive power systems, the Sequence 1.20 is ideal for intermediate-level events...or simply being the best-flying bird in your hangar!
- Engineered for precise aerobatic maneuvers and fun sport flying
- Lightweight balsa/ply construction with fiberglass cowl and wheel pants
- Two-piece wing for easy transportation and storage
- Designed for electric motor, 2- or 4-stroke glow engine power
- Stock Number
- 71.5 in (1815 mm)
- Wing Area
- 836 in² (53.9 dm²)
- 9.75-10.75 lb (4.42-4.87 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 27-30 oz/ft² (82-92 g/dm²)
- 73 in (1855 mm)
- Radio system with a minimum of 4-channels and 5-6 servos, 1.20 2-stroke , 1.55 4-stroke glow engine, or 50-65-450 brushless outrunner motor, 80A ESC (min.), 22.2V 5000mAh LiPo battery and compatible charger
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.