Touch History. Touch the Sky.
PT-19s turned thousands of raw recruits into combat-ready fighter pilots for WWII. Now, this iconic titan of the air is ready to send you into the clouds, as well. It's not a trainer, but pilots with a little time behind the sticks will love the way it handles in the air. Plus, much of the assembly is already completed for you. Put it in the air and experience the "Cradle of Heroes" today.
- Fast, easy assembly to get you in the air faster
- For .46 glow or brushless power
- Excellent sport flier handles even better than the original
- Sport-scale realism that stands out in the sky
- Stock Number
- 56.5 in (1435 mm)
- Wing Area
- 536.7 in² (34.62 dm²)
- Wing Loading
- 21.5-23.6 oz/ft² (65.5-72 g/dm²)
- 80-88 oz (2.3-2.5 kg)
- 46.2 in (1173 mm)
- 4-5channel radio, 4-5 servos, 13x8E propeller and, .46-.55 cu in (7.5-9.0 cc) two-stroke or .70 cu in (11.5 cc) 4-stroke engine OR Rimfire .32 42-50-800kV brushless outrunner motor, 75A ESC and 4S 3000-4000mAh LiPo battery.
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.