A pilot may own many planes, but there's always one that stands out as the all-time favorite. And that's what the Escapade was meant to be. Any pilot who's mastered a trainer can fly it with confidence -- and any pilot who's flown it once will want to fly it again. Easy handling and aerobatic performance are two good reasons. Assembly ease and incredible value — and mounts for both glow and electric power — make it a hands-down choice now and a take-along favorite anytime.
- Assembles in just 4-6 hours — and excels with 2-stroke, 4-stroke or brushless power!
- Time-savers include prehinged control surfaces, an assembled fuel tank and bolt-on wing and tail surfaces, landing gear and wheel pants.
- All control surfaces are prehinged.
- Ailerons can be set up for single-servo simplicity or dual-servo authority with no modification.
- Built-up airframe offers fast, bolt-together assembly and a striking MonoKote trim scheme.
- Other performance and appearance pluses: painted fiberglass wheel pants; a painted pilot bust; aluminum landing gear; easy-access LiPo battery hatch; steerable tailwheel assembly; and easy-to-install mounts for glow engines and brushless motors.
- Stock Number
- 52.5 in (1,340 mm)
- Wing Area
- 483 in² (31.2 dm²)
- 5.0-5.5 lb (2.27-2.50 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 24-26 oz/ft² (73-80 g/dm²)
- 46 in (1,160 mm)
- 4-channel radio w/3-5 servos, 2-stroke .40-.55 or 4-stroke .52-.70 engine or 800kV outrunner brushless motor, 60A brushless ESC (min) & a 14.8V, 3200mAh LiPo battery pack