Introduced as a kit in 1981, the Bird of Time has proven to be timeless. The easy-to-assemble ARF version joined the original kit so that all sailplane enthusiasts could enjoy its relaxing, inspiring flight with less building time. Now this electric-powered Bird of Time EP ARF offers even more convenience, reaching soaring altitude in seconds — no hi-start, tow plane or large launch area needed.
- Strong and convenient EP power.
- Strong wood and fiberglass construction.
- 3-piece wing for easy transportation and storage.
- Removable full-flying stabilizer.
- Superior thermal and duration soaring.
- Beautiful, easy-to-see MonoKote trim scheme.
- Stock Number
- 118 in (2997 mm)
- Wing Area
- 1050 in² (67.7 dm²)
- Wing Loading
- 10 oz/ft² (31 g/dm²)
- 4.5-4.75 lb (2040-2150 g)
- Fuselage Length
- 49 in (1245 mm)
- 3+ channel radio; standard receiver; (1) Futaba S9001 standard & (1) Futaba S3154 digital micro servo; 42-50-800 kV outrunner motor; 50-60A ESC with BEC; 4S 14.8V 3300-3600 mAh LiPo battery & compatible charger
Please note: All recommendations are the best choices available at the time of product release. For additional choices, please check with your dealer.