.40-Size Sport Almost Ready-to-Fly Model
Popular sport ace—with prebuilt ease!
Its classic looks, superior design and smooth flight habits have made the Super Sportster one of Great Planes' most popular models—a favorite for low-wing training AND serious sport flying. You'll be equally impressed by the all-wood quality of this almost ready-to-fly version: It goes together like a dream, with an excellent parts fit for easy assembly and outstanding strength.
- 90% factory-built—flight-ready in just a few evenings.
- Offers great ground handling, excellent high-speed performance, solid and predictable low-speed handling, and superior aerobatic ability.
- Strong, lightweight, all-wood airframe arrives factory-covered in an eye-catching, 4-color Top Flite® MonoKote® trim scheme.
- Includes sturdy, beautifully painted fiberglass wheel pants and rugged, fixed landing gear.
- Comes with a generous supply of Great Planes hardware plus step-by-step, photo-illustrated assembly instructions—an excellent reference for any future maintenance and repairs.
- Stock Number
- 55.5 in (1410 mm)
- Wing Area
- 555 in² (35.8 dm²)
- 4.75-5.0 lb (2.2-2.3 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 19.7-20.8 oz/ft² (59.7-62.9 g/dm²)
- Fuselage Length
- 46 in (1170 mm)
- Engine Required
- 2-stroke .40-.46 cu in or 4-stroke .52 cu in
- Radio Required
- 4-channel with 4 servos