A big, beautiful aerobat with "point and go" performance.
The full-size Extra 300S, arguably the most popular Extra seen in competition, has seen many R/C versions modeled after it - but none quite like this one. Great Planes' .60-size Extra 300S is lighter than other similar kits, allowing it to fly better on a 2-stroke .60-.75 engine. "Builder-friendly" construction will inspire confidence in your assembly skills, and when airborne this Extra exhibits precision maneuvers that are nothing short of remarkable!
- Perfectly interlocking CAD-engineered parts produce a fuselage that can be built flat on the board
- The wing features simple D-tube construction that maximizes wing strength
- A large radio compartment offers room for optional twin elevator servos, which improves flying characteristics and radio setup
- Heavy-duty aluminum landing gear, reinforced by dual ply rails, spreads landing stress at impact across a larger area, for greater strength during rough touchdowns
- Stock Number
- 64 in (1625 mm)
- Wing Area
- 744 in² (48 dm²)
- 7-7.5 lb (3.18-3.40 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 21.7-23.25 oz/ft² (66-71 g/dm²)
- Fuselage Length
- 54.25 in (1380 mm)
- 2-stroke .61-.91 cu in or 4-stroke .91-1.20 cu in engine and 4-8 channel radio w/5-6 servos; 2+ rolls MonoKote
Please note: All recommendations are the best choices available at the time of product release. For additional choices, please check with your dealer.