More comfort for the hand, whatever you sand!
Flat-out, the best hand sander for the money.
The Great Planes Easy-Touch Hand Sander is so durably made that it could easily be the last sander you'll ever need to buy. It's so versatile that it can be used on model boat hulls and bookshelves, miniatures and scale models, doll houses and home improvements with uniformly excellent results. And it's so light and comfortable to the hand that it allows easy handling and firm control wherever it's used.
- Specially contoured handle allows thumb and forefingers to wrap around for a full-hand grip, easing fatigue as it aids control.
- Lightweight aluminum lessens weight, so it can be moved over work surfaces with a light, easy touch.
- Extruded aluminum construction allows the sanding bed to be just 0.055" thick, yet resist twisting and bending. Remains flat to within ±0.008", to ensure even sanding.
- Sanding bed edges are deburred to prevent digging in, and slip easily into and under areas other sanding blocks can't reach.
- Won't allow sandpaper to gap or bunch up. Uses adhesive-backed sandpaper, for a no-slip grip that covers the entire sanding surface.
- Compact sanding bed size (2.25" x 5.5") offers no-waste economy in sandpaper.
- The 12-foot, adhesive-backed sandpaper rolls created for Easy-Touch Hand Sanders are perfectly sized for use - simply trim to length.
- Standard sized, 8-1/2" x 11" sandpaper sheets can be cut into eight pieces - and applied with spray adhesive.
- The Easy-Touch Hand Sander comes with one sheet each of adhesive-backed 80-, 150- and 220-grit sandpapers. The sandpaper assortment (GPMR6189) includes two sheets each of all three grits.