Speed 400 Motors & Systems
Speed 400 Motor
The T-400 ferrite motor is designed for use with park flyers and other airplanes that require a 400-size motor. It features a solid can, single wind armature, fixed timing and bronze bushings.
- Designed for 7.2-8.4V operation
- Factory-installed capacitors AND 2-pin female connector
- Stock Number
- Can size
- Can length
- 1.7 in (43.2 mm)
- Can diameter
- 1.1 in (27.6 mm)
- Shaft length
- 0.54" (13.8 mm)
- Shaft Diameter
- 0.09" (2.3 mm)
T-400GD Motor System
Efficiency and more flying time go together — and with the T-400 GD (Gear Drive) Motor System, so does economy. It's ideal for larger park flyers and small electrics — and for pilots who already have a wiring harness or ESC on-hand, it's also a very affordable way to "trade up" from direct-drive to gear drive. The T-400 motor offers bushings for economy and ferrite magnets for strong performance. The aluminum gearbox is open and assembled, for easy access to the smooth-running brass pinion/nylon gear combo. Its 3:1 gear ratio lets the motor run efficiently — and gives the pilot the option to replace the included 10x7 prop with bigger, "pitchier" props.
Designed for 7.2-8.4V operation.
- Stock Number
- Thrust (w/included prop)
- 9.4 oz. (7.2V), 10.5 oz. (8.4V)
- T-400 ferrite motor, 3:1 gearbox, brass pinion, APC 10 x 7 Slo-Flyer prop and mounting hardware
- battery (650mAh min. capacity recommended) and wiring harness or electronic speed control (ElectriFly C-20 Mini High Frequency ESC [GPMM2020] recommended).