Aggressive climbing...exciting, high-speed aerobatics...soaring. The Kunai offers the best of all worlds! It does all sport aerobatic maneuvers and allows the use of optional spoilerons. The Kunai’s designers kept the parts count low for quick, straightforward final assembly. Whether you choose the ARF or the Rx-R version, you'll have a great-flying model that looks awesome — and is ready for fun FAST.
- Simple fast-building design, superior performance.
- Built-up wings, fiberglass fuselage pod and carbon fiber tail boom.
Includes: 1400kV outrunner brushless motor and folding propeller.
Also Includes: 20A brushless ESC and 4 micro servos.
- Stock Number
- GPMA1815 (ARF); GPMA1816 (Rx-R)
- 55 in (1,395 mm)
- Weight Range
- 20-21.5 oz (565-610 g)
- Wing Loading
- 9.4-10.1 oz/ft² (29-31 g/dm²)
- 36 in (915 mm)
- 4-5 channel radio w/micro receiver, 11.1V 1200mAh LiPo battery & charger
- ARF Also Requires
- 20A brushless ESC & 4 high-torque micro servos
Recommended Products - ARF
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.