Double-barreled flying fun made easy
Flying with twin motor power is unique and exciting, and the Great Planes TwinStar EP ARF is the ideal choice for making it happen. Setting up the brushless motors (sold separately) is easy, and the nacelles are positioned near the centerline for more stable flight. And because it’s Almost-Ready-to-Fly, you can have this quality-constructed, professionally pre-covered model in the air in just a few hours!
- TWO motors — twice the excitement
- Electric reliability and convenience
- Quality balsa and ply construction
- Stock Number
- 47.5 in (1205 mm)
- Wing Area
- 392 in² (25.3 dm²)
- 4.0-4.25 lb (1.81-1.93 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 24-25 oz/ft² (73-76 g/dm²)
- 42.5 in (1080 mm)
- 4-6 channel radio, 4 servos, (2) 35-30-1250kV brushless motors, (2) 25A brushless ESCs, 3S 11.1V 3800mAh (minimum) LiPo battery, 3S balancing LiPo charger, (2) 8 x 8 propellers
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.