- Easy-to-assemble seaplane beats the pontoon blues – it's not just a plane with floats!
- Recreates the look of the 1930s-era naval military/sea rescue plane...in just hours rather than weeks.
- Features a lightweight, beautifully hand-crafted fiberglass fuselage and factory-covered, built-up wood wing and tail.
- Recommended RimFire twin brushless motors provide the ideal power-to-weight ratio for exciting water takeoffs and landings.
- Stock Number
- 53.5 in (1360 mm)
- Wing Area
- 395 in² (25.5 dm²)
- 3-3.25 lb (1.36-1.47 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 18-19 oz/ft² (55-58 g/dm²)
- 34.25 in (870 mm)
- 4+ channel radio w/4 micro servos, two 950kV brushless outrunner motors, two 25A brushless ESCs, 11.1V 2100-3200mAh LiPo battery
For a complete list of required items, see the instruction manual. Ask your hobby dealer for additional recommendations.