The Giant Super Sportster is the perfect marriage: spectacular, IMAA-legal dimensions matched to superbly smooth and easy Super Sportster handling. It's a brand-new way to enjoy a classic and an easy introduction to the fun of giant-scale flying.
- Hand-crafted from sturdy ply and select balsa, yet ready for takeoff in just 20-24 hours.
- Features the trademark Super Sportster "starburst" trim scheme, done in the rich, glowing colors of Top Flite MonoKote film.
- Fiberglass cowl and wheel pants are factory-formed, hand-painted and ready to be installed — and admired — almost immediately.
- Perfect for hours of stress-free flight. Stable and predictable on takeoff and approach, and "flier-friendly" through rolls, stall turns, inverted flight and other sport aerobatics.
- Servos for all control surfaces are mounted externally, for simple installation, easy adjustment and swift, precise response.
- Stock Number
- 82 in (2085 mm)
- Wing Area
- 1293 in² (83.4 dm²)
- 13-14.5 lb (5.85-6.58 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 23-25 oz/ft² (70-79 g/dm²)
- 72 in (1820 mm)
- 2- or 4-stroke 1.20-2.00 glow or 2.00 gasoline engine, 4-5 channel radio w/5-7 servos, fuel and support equipment