Step up from your trainer with confidence – and easy ARF assembly.
Although you can speed through assembly in just 15-20 hours, the all-wood, MonoKote-covered Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF is indistinguishable from a carefully crafted kit. Its gentle low-speed flight provides an easy, confidence-boosting transition from your basic trainer to exciting aerobatics.
- Offers reassuring, trainer-like stability while you learn to fly aerobatics.
- Shoulder-mounted wing with fully symmetrical airfoil increases maneuvering potential.
- Roomy fuselage allows easy installation of on-board radio gear.
- Heavy-duty tricycle landing gear and virtually all required assembly hardware are supplied.
- Included, reinforced nylon Great Planes Adjustable Engine Mount fits any engine in the recommended range for solid support.
Ample room is provided in the model's fuselage for your receiver and servos. Installation is fully explained in the model's step-by-step, photo-illustrated instruction manual—which is remarkably detailed, especially for an ARF!
All of the Easy Sport 40 MkII ARF's major components come prebuilt from high-quality wood and expertly precovered with Top Flite® MonoKote® film. Extensive hardware and photo-illustrated instructions are included.
59.2 in (1505 mm)
750 in² (48 dm²)
5.5-6.5 lb (2.50-2.95 kg)
18-21 oz/ft² (55-64 g/dm²)
50 in (1270 mm)
2-stroke .40–.50 cu in or 4-stroke .52–.70 cu in
4-channel with 4 servos