The Revolver's contemporary styling makes it a real standout on the flight line. Once it's airborne, it really takes center stage — and that's regardless of whether it's equipped with a glow engine or brushless motor! Get ready to fire off one crowd-pleasing maneuver after another with the Revolver — it's the "sports car" of sport aerobats!
- Select balsa and ply are used for the fuselage and tail section; the 2-piece, plug-in wing features a wire cut foam core that is balsa-sheeted.
- Airfoil-shaped tail surfaces allow the plane to lock in and track solidly.
- Comes with a complete package of quality Great Planes hardware.
- Stock Number
- 59 in (1500 mm)
- Wing Area
- 563 in² (36 dm²)
- RTF Weight
- 6-7 lb (2.72-3.18 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 25-29 oz/ft² (76-88 g/dm²)
- 48 in (1220 mm)
- 4+ channel radio w/servos (50 oz-in min. torque)
- Electric Motor Requirements
- 800kV brushless outrunner motor (GPMG4725), 80A brushless ESC, (2) 3200mAh 11.1V 20C LiPo packs, 11 x 5.5E prop, large aluminum motor mount
- Glow Engine Requirements
- 2-stroke .46-.55 cu in or 4-stroke .70 cu in engine