Modeled loosely on the 1920s-era, Model "A" Ford engine-powered Pietenpol Air Camper homebuilt and the popular Great Planes Slow Poke, the Pete 'n Poke kit offers smooth, slow flight with the potential to perform all basic aerobatics. Its versatility is matched by vintage aircraft looks - including easy-to-install cabane struts - for a distinctive "Sunday" model that's a treat to fly ANY day of the week.
- Easy low-speed flight offers a relaxing change of pace from demanding sport planes.
- Precisely interlocking wood parts and photo-illustrated instructions speed assembly - kit also includes decals for instrument panels and markings.
- Long tail moment helps prevent ground loops - even inexperienced taildragger pilots can quickly master takeoffs and landings.
- Separate hatches allow easy access to on-board radio gear and the fuel tank and lines.
- Stock Number
- 59.5 in (1510 mm)
- Wing Area
- 809.2 in² (52.2 dm²)
- 5.75 lb (2.6 kg)
- Wing Loading
- 16.4 oz/ft² (50 g/dm²)
- 47 in (1195 mm)
- 2-stroke .40-.46 cu in or 4-stroke .40-.52 cu in engine & 4-channel radio with 5 standard or mini servos
Please note: All recommendations are the best choices available at the time of product release. For additional choices, please check with your dealer.