The classic Cub, CAD-engineered for electric flight.
You'll enjoy many advantages with Great Planes' Piper J-3 ElectriCub — from exciting semi-scale looks patterned after one of aviation's most popular aircraft, to versatile performance that makes it a thoroughly satisfying first (or next) electric model. It tucks away comfortably in your car, always ready for a flight... just pop in a fresh battery and take your place in the sky!
- CAD engineering provides easy, perfectly interlocking assembly -- further simplified by a one-piece ABS cowl.
- Aileron-equipped wing increases maneuverability for flying basic aerobatics.
- Semi-scale details include clear, precision-formed cabin windows, replica engine cylinder heads and authentic Cub markings.
- Bolt-on wing mounting lets you quickly and easily remove the wing for travel, then reattach it securely in no time at the flying field.
- Motor mount accepts direct drive or gear drive motors.
- Stock Number
- Wing Span
- 58.8 in (1490 mm)
- Wing Area
- 472 in² (30.4 dm²)
- Wing Loading
- 16-17 oz/ft² (49-52 g/dm²)
- 3.3-3.5 lb (1475-1590 g)
- Fuselage Length
- 37 in (940 mm)
- 3-4 channel radio with 4 mini servos, ESC (30A min.), battery, charger & 2+ rolls of MonoKote®
Please note: All recommendations are the best choices available at the time of product release. For additional choices, please check with your dealer.