Outperforms many .40-powered kits with ease, and fits into most budgets the same way!
Exciting aerobatics don't require a big engine investment-just the Great Planes' T-Craft and an economical .20-.30 power plant! What's more, the T-Craft is as easy to build as it is to afford. Interlocking structures and die-cut parts ensure that the T-Craft self-aligns for maximum strength and straightness. Work-saving add-ins-including the 3-piece cowl, wooden gear covers and a shaped, butyrate windshield-add detail to delight the scale builder's eye. In the air, lightweight wood parts, dual aileron servos and compact, clipped wing design give it the same crisp agility that makes the original an airshow standout!
- An aileron servo in each wing simplifies setup on the ground, adds maneuvering snap! in-flight, and provides a plane-saving back-up in case the other servo fails!
- Wooden gear covers and wing struts are included for authentic appearance. However, the struts can be removed and will not affect R/C performance.
- The wrap-around windshield offers the original's shape and simple, glue-in-place installation. Build and paint the frame, and the clear side window simply drops into place.
- Held in place by only two bolts, the T-Craft's 1-piece wing can be quickly removed for easy transportation or easy access to the radio compartment.
- The T-Craft's generous package of Great Planes' hardware includes a fiber-reinforced nylon engine mount, adjustable for exact fits with any engine in the recommended range.
[ Check out reviews by R/C Modeler Magazine, Model Airplanes News & R/C Report ]
"If you want the high-wing look and stability of a Cub and the agility of an airshow star, the Clipped Wing T-Craft 20 is your airplane. Powered by a low-cost .20-.30 engine, the T-Craft 20 will deliver snappy aerobatic performance and slow, controlled approaches with the amse effortless ease."
Great Planes Model Manufacturing
56 in (1420 mm)
497 in² (32 dm²)
3.75-4.5 lb (1.7-2.0 kg)
17.5-21 oz/ft² (53-64 g/dm²)
40.75 in (1035 mm)
2-stroke .20-.32 cu in or 4-stroke .26-.30 cu in
4-5 channel with 5 servos (3 standard: 2 mini)